- Correlates of delayed pulmonary tuberculosis diagnosis among HIV infected pulmonary tuberculosis suspects in rural HIV clinic South Africa – A retrospective cohort study” January 2006 to December 2007 (Published in Tuberculosis Research and Treatment Journal; Vol 2012, Article ID 827148, 7 pages)
- Injury experience in Tanzania – need for intervention (Published in The East African Medical Journal Vol.90 No 5 May September 2013)
- TRAUMA IN TANZANIA: Researching Injury in a Low – Resource Setting (Published in McGill Journal of Medicine 2009 12(2)27-33)
- Occupational injuries and fatalities in a Tanzanite mine – need to improve workers safety in Tanzania (Published in Pan African Medical Journal 2013.16.120.3420)
- Understanding Laboratory Method and their Impact on Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance, at Muhimbili National Hospital, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (Published in Advances in Microbiology, 2014, 4, 33 – 38)
- Factors associated with road traffic injuries in Tanzania (Published in Pan African Medical Journal. 2016;23:46 doi:10.11604/pamj.2016.23.46.7487)
Book chapter’s contribution
1. “Chapter 7; Trauma: Implementing Trauma Registries in Tanzania”. Title of a Book; Operation Health: Surgical Care in developing World. Editor; Adam L. Kushner. Publisher; John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore Maryland. Year 2014.
2. “Chapter 3; Airway Management”. Title of a Book; Trauma Team Training Instructors Manual, Third Edition: Editor Dr Ronald Lett, Canadian Network for International Surgery, Vancouver, BC. Year 2014.
1. Post Crash management of road traffic injury victims in Tanzania – Canadian Journal of Surgery, supplement issue, august 2015.
1. Determinants of outcomes for medical cases admitted at Muhimbili National hospital Intensive Care Unit, 2003. URI: http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/1300