Medically qualified doctors engaged in the full time or part time practice of anaesthesia in Tanzania who pay the annual subscription fee are eligible to be full voting members.They shall be medically qualified doctors engaged in the full time or part time practice of anaesthesia in Tanzania. They shall be entitled to vote in all matters.
Eligibility for Full membership of the Society shall be subject to:
- Being in full or part time practice of anaesthesia and or Critical Care in Tanzania
- Paying membership fee of Tshs. 250,000 which will be revised from time to time by the Society members at a full Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Paying yearly subscription fee as set by the Society members
They shall be medically qualified doctors, Anaesthetic Officers, Clinical Officers, Nurse Anaethetists, Pharmacists and other health professionals interested in Anesthesia and or Critical Care.
- They shall not be entitled to vote except through their own representative to the executive committee.
- Associate members will be encouraged to contribute to discussions of the Society.
- Associate members will be paying annual subscription fees of Tshs. 50,000
- Associate members shall be allowed to elect a representative who will sit in the executive committee
This distinction shall be conferred at the discretion of the Executive Committee. Honorary members shall not be entitled to vote or hold office. They shall not be required to pay membership or annual subscription fee.Membership may be terminated by the Executive Committee at any time.